- In general, you can type in all or part of what you are
looking for (i.e. typing the phantom will
yield The Phantom of the Opera).
- All searches are case insensitive
- Names should be entered first middle last with a space
between each name.
- For names: last, first format is
not supported. Only first middle last format is
supported (first and middle are optional, but all must be seperated
- For any name that already contains a space (e.g.
Andrew Lloyd Webber), bracket the part of the name with
parentheses (") that
contains the space (e.g. Andrew "Lloyd Webber").
- A search will return all possible matches that fit the search
unless there is only one match in which case that page is returned.
- Theatre building searches are based upon the physical location
of the building as opposed to the name (e.g. a search on the
Helen Hayes Theatre will produce two results because the original
Helen Hayes was torn down and the Little Theatre was then renamed
to the Helen Hayes).